Saturday, May 10, 2008

Poetry, Politics and Travel.

I've refrained from putting tags on the posts that comprise these first few weeks at blogging, primarily because I didn't know what would shake out. But after a little time and an easy scan, I find that most of the entries here fall into four categories: poetry, politics, books and travel. I don't know if that's an accurate assessment of me as a person but I do know that these topics now engage most of my thought.

I will start tagging entries accordingly: poetry; politics; books; travel; and other, for the occasional stray into other territory. I hope this helps those of you - and I find that there are more of you than I had expected! - who are interested in one particular. I will also go back through my meager existing entries and do the tagging.

What links these issues? I guess that would be me. I am the thread.

Thanks for coming to visit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home