Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Catholic Health Care: A Rare Success Story.
- Kenneth Starr, New President of Baylor University....
- Nature, Science and Religion Are Coming Together.
- Canadian Poll on "Euthanasia" Contested.
- More, Better Hospice Care.
- Case of Mercy Killing Hits British Media.
- When Are You Dead?
- Multiple Sclerosis and Death with Dignity.
- Heritage Foundation Finds Religious Tolerance on P...
- Beck, Textbooks, and the "Wall of Separation."