Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Interfaith Alliance Makes Recommendations to Obama...
- Denver Struggles to Keep Reproductive Services at ...
- How We Define Death And The Future of Hospice.
- Do Judges Decide With Their Souls?
- Changing Mystical Practice.
- Internet Users Say More Science and Religion Pleas...
- Connecticut Seeks to Define Assisted Suicide.
- Locking Women Away.
- Debunking Mr. Smith on the Washington Numbers.
- Folk Biology: The Yuck Factor and the Wisdom of Re...