Thursday, March 25, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Family Guy and the Fifth Anniversary of Terri Schi...
- New York State Gets Into the Provider Refusal Act....
- Who Speaks for the Catholic Church?
- Britain's Pharmacists and the Conscience Clause.
- In Support of Suffering.
- Excusing Discrimination and Perpetuating False Inf...
- The ER and Cancer Patients.
- New Study on Church Political Activity.
- Working for Disability Rights and End of Life Righ...
- Hiring Pledges and Faith-Based Initiatives in DC.