Sunday, April 11, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Bioethics Panel Appointees.
- A Lovable Old Curmudgeon.
- Tired and Teary.
- Real Life on the TV.
- Cancer Centers and Palliative Care.
- British Nurses Report on Advanced Care Planning (A...
- Slovenia Institutes National Palliative Care Progr...
- Recover from Brain Death?
- Minority Leader Calls Contraception Controversial....
- *No Good Deed* by Lewis M. Cohen.