Tuesday, April 13, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, @otherspoon
- Best Way to Limit Access to Legal Service? Intimi...
- Orthodox Adherence to Religious Doctrine.
- GeriPal on DNR Orders and Doctor "Saves"
- C&C Reports on the Status of Aid in Dying in Monta...
- Nebraska Assaults Women's Intellect and Autonomy.
- Packing the California Courts.
- Calling Out Sedition.
- A New Film: Chaplains in the Military.
- Christian Reconstructionism.
- The Blaine Amendments.