Thursday, June 3, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Smith False History and Leaps of Faith.
- How Do We Talk About Quality of Life?
- Unnecessarily Burdensome.
- Denying Death in Montana's Legislature
- Death by Design.
- Murals for Health Care.
- Debating The Priority of Conscience.
- You Got Your Religion in My Health Care.
- Christian Corrections.
- Expanding Hospice Care to Include Concurrent Care....