Sunday, January 30, 2011
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Post Mortem
- The Source of Morality
- Protesting the Hospice Next Door
- Anti-Choice at the End of Life
- Repealing the Health Care Bill
- Moral Travesty, the Golden Rule, and How We Die
- Will Selecting Surrogate Decision-Makers for Dying...
- Patients' Rights at Catholic Hospitals: Take Phoen...
- Faith Healing and Childrens' Death
- Montana and Assisted Suicide.