Sunday, March 18, 2012
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, @otherspoon
- The Conscience Clause: It's Not Just About 750,000...
- The GOP Candidates and Terri Schiavo
- Quick Links
- Regrets Too Few To Mention
- Aid in Dying in Massachusetts
- Canada Revisits Aid in Dying
- Hospitals and Disability in Elders
- Hospice on Film
- What Do You Know About End of Life, Doctor?
- The Week in EOL News