Friday, February 19, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, @otherspoon
- Decline in Hospice Stays and Duration?
- AIDS and Aid in Dying.
- Jill Stanek and Not Dead Yet Shake Their Fingers A...
- Georgia Bill Seeks to Make Artificial Nutrition an...
- Cornel West's Video Letter to the President.
- Catholic Health Care: A Rare Success Story.
- Kenneth Starr, New President of Baylor University....
- Nature, Science and Religion Are Coming Together.
- Canadian Poll on "Euthanasia" Contested.
- More, Better Hospice Care.