Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, @otherspoon
- Repealing the Conscience Clause.
- The Suicide Tourist.
- Philly Inquirer Article on End of Life Care.
- More Reporting on the New Artificial Nutrition and...
- Ten Florida Billboards Renounce Separation of Chur...
- Thanks Compassion & Choices for Profiling Me!
- Massachusetts and the Tactics of "Pro-Life" Groups...
- Forced Feedings: The Bishops and Artificial Nutrit...
- Britain's Ed Balls Tackles Sex Education with New ...
- Britain's DPP, Kier Starmer, Publishes Assisted Su...