Thursday, February 25, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- LGBT End of Life Care.
- Religious Freedom or More God in Foreign Policy?
- "Rationing," "Death Panels," And Other "Pro-Life" ...
- Columbus Pastors Ask IRS to Investigate The Family...
- Tomorrow Massachusetts Considers Death with Dignit...
- Tea Party Reporting As Case Study: What is Journal...
- Anti-Gay Rant Video from CPAC
- Mixing Images of Civil Rights and The Tea Party.
- Decline in Hospice Stays and Duration?
- AIDS and Aid in Dying.