Monday, June 21, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Patients' Rights for the Disabled.
- Reports from the Annual Catholic Health Associatio...
- I'm Glad I Wasn't Aborted.
- Patholysis: Destroying Suffering.
- Who Wants To Die? Belgium and Junk Studies.
- My Distaste for Kagan.
- Doggerel Fails Me.
- Defining Death.
- Serving All Patients
- New Study on Denial of Services to Patients.