Tuesday, April 20, 2010
- Name: Ann Neumann
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America will be published by Beacon Press in February 2016.
I'm a writer (and hospice volunteer) living in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and writing primarily about the nexus of death and religion for publications like Guernica magazine (where I'm a contributing nonfiction editor), Harvard Divinity Bulletin, Bookforum, The Baffler, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
I am a Visiting Scholar at The Center for Religion and Media, NYU, and a contributing editor at The Revealer, the Center's publication (where I was editor until June 2013). I write the monthly column, "The Patient Body."
You can find my articles at annneumann.com. I can be reached at email@example.com, @otherspoon
- Respecting Direct-Care Workers.
- Strengthening the Advance Directive.
- Two Posts On Taxes and the Constitution
- President Enforces Rights for Patients.
- Tobin Removes Hospital From CHA Network
- Newsweek Reviews "You Don't Know Jack"
- The Ethics of Palliative Sedation.
- Rita L. Marker, Lost Credibility.
- Jack Kevorkian's Gonna Get You.
- Reader Writes: Racial Disparity in Health Care.